Thursday, May 15, 2014

3 BEE STUNG

Tuesday was a public holiday in Singapore so sis, hb & I went to Mandai for golf. FML, I got stung by a bee 3 times  on the same right thigh yet I never knew anything about it. At first, it was a little blue black so I told my sister I must have swung my driver too hard that I hit myself.
 
Next day woke up for work, my right thigh was swollen and itchy. I woke hb up but nothing he can help. I went to the doctor and to work afterthat. So the swollen got worse and in a bigger patch. Can you imagine the swollen area was measured about 3 cm and become 10cm in the afternoon. You can practically imagine how I drop my jaw. The itchiness was up from level 1 to level 4. I went back to the clinic again. This time, I was prescribe a heavier dose with a possible effect of drowsiness. Had the medicine at 9pm and drowsy at 11pm.
 
Although I was given MC, I still come to office. Now the itch is like level 5 and pain subside to level 3 from level 5. Had the medicine at 930am and only now I started to feel sleepy at 1130am.
 
Hope it will get better because I am flying to Thailand tomorrow. Cannot wear shorts also because the 3 bites are slightly above my knee. People might thought I got disease or something. Worse still, I ate prawn last night which I don’t think I can. Guess no seafood for me when I am in Thailand. SAD MAX. Googled and I was told bee stung need about 2 weeks to heal =(
 
SO ITCHY… GRRRR….
 
 


OK, got 3 of them but I cant take all 3 because one is a the side . the red spots are the posion spot while the swollen area are light pink surrounding the red spot. you can see my flesh is basically higher then the normal area.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment