Monday, January 24, 2011

COVERED SHOES

I didn’t have many opportunities to wear covered shoes since sneakers and slippers are my most comfortable zone on working and casual days. So I got myself DMK blue ribbon covered shoes to make me more girly on 16/01/11 on the day before catching the movie ‘The Ghost must be Crazy’ as a way of showing support to Jack Neo and his wife. The shoes are comfortable but a little tight, so I brought it anyway. The back of my leg ankle is aching after a while of walking. The veins seem to protest strongly against the shoes and walking became quite intense. I got it off after 3 hours and changed into my slippers.

Then again, the urge of getting into those shoes was strong. I wore it again last Saturday thinking I could get used to it slowly since going to kallang bowling/ bugis temple/bugis library should be a good experience to get my feet used to the new covered shoes. I do a little touch up on the back of the shoes, cutting open the finishing to make it looser… Aint working though. I surrender after walking a while. But since I bring no extra shoes, I have to take the torture till I got home.

Now, my legs were sore and my feet still hurts. Thanks to the bowling and covered shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment