Tuesday, June 18, 2013

DRY GINGER ALE

I tried the Dry Ginger Ale finally last Friday and am super regretful.  

Articles from the internet said that Ginger ale, as with other ginger products, is often used as a home remedy to alleviate indigestion or motion sickness, or to relieve and to soothe coughs and sore throats. Studies on its effectiveness as an anti-emetic have produced mixed results, with most finding that ginger extract will relieve symptoms of nausea. 
But why it don’t work exactly like what it said on me?? WHYYYYYY!!! 

It was extremely gassy. I open the cap and let it stand for 30 minutes until I no longer hear the sizzling sound before consuming it. It tasted like sprite, and I was enjoying the sweetness and a slight ginger flavor of it. I felt my stomach began the gassy bloatedness and slowly after, my lungs seem to clock up air. Then I can feel slight pain on my right lung. I tried to burp the gas out.  

Few hours after, the pain in the right lung intensifies. So I use the tactic I learnt from yoga to try breathing the air out rapidly. Then, I asked hub to rub his hands real hot and rub the lung area, hoping to ease the pain. Stomach continues to be bloated with many gas that either got stuck somewhere in my respiratory tube or pass out a little when I clear my bowel. I went to sleep afterthat.  

Next day, I was glad my lung no longer hurts although it does feel a little sore. Unfortunately, my stomach still feels extremely bloated with gas.  

Anyway, it goes fine after 3 days. I am so not going to try this drink again. I have to learn not being adventurous from now on.   

No comments:

Post a Comment