Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A BELL-CURVED EMOTION


I was angry at work today.
Someone pissed me off badly.
I think I raised my voice because I couldn’t take it the way she put words into my mouth.
Shouldn’t have done that, because it seems I am weak.
But maybe I was the fact about being weak emotionally.

I could sense my heart shrank in that few minutes when I was overly-powered by anger and frustration.
Fingers shaking and I couldn’t breathe too well.
Yes, I have anxiety issues these few years.

I tried to breathe gently, to regain my posture.
I tried killing her in my heart then forgive her because she was dead.

Then she started talking again,
And I presume she turned into a zombie.
I shouldn’t be anger by a zombie, not worth it totally.
Talking to a non-living thing was a waste of effort.
Then slowly, the anger and shivering subside. I forgave her successfully.

That few minutes, my emotions seem to work like a bell-curve.

Now my gastric doesn’t seem well.
Must be the gala from just now.
Grr… I shouldn’t have flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment