Thursday, April 3, 2014

HAIR INN @ NEX

Used to go reds and I have been going there for the longest time. Always using the same hair stylist since he has been cutting my hair the way I want it. I tried to change to another stylist in reds, but the outcome wasn’t that pleasing. So when my sister calls me to inform me reds in nex close, I was devastated. Perhaps its fate, my sister’s friend chance upon the hair stylist in nex and we are in contact again. Just that, he was reposition to somewhere much further away from nex which is not convenient. I suggest my sister and I to try other salon in nex instead. After several up and down to different salons to find a suitable one, we decided to try HAIR INN since, it has the most customers inside (in the end I asked the hair stylish why so many customer, he replied because we are beside NTUC -.-‘’).

Drinks are served and stylist approached us. My sister started hers first while nobody attended to my hair. My stylist basically run around. I was thinking, “is ok … I am a forgiving person. The stylist must be busy. I can understand.” He came to me finally and introduce me to a premium hair scalp treatment instead of the one I previously request. I turn down. So he proceed to put the first step treatment. 2 minutes later, he asked me to wait and left. BUT THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I DO SCALP TREATMENT WHY MUST WAIT!! My blood boiled. I keep quiet though because my hair is still at his mercy. 5 minutes later he returned and asked me to follow him for a wash. Throughout, he tried to sell me more things to be include to my hair. I decline again. So he goes, “but miss very cheap you know. We are having promotion.” I said nothing but inside me, my blood still boiling for the unnecessary wait. AND when he shampoo my hair, the soap just got into both of my ears because he put too much. I AM PISSED AND BOILING.

Coming to the cut, he asked me how long should it be gone. I politely said 2 inch. And BLOODY HELL, he really cut 2 inch straight and flat. I looked stupid. Its like somebody just put a ruler and cut it horizontally straight. He blow “dry” my hair. I paid at the counter and he gave me his name card.
Outside, I crumpled when I read his name card. He is senior stylist. PLS LOR!!! If he can be senior stylist, I must be master stylist already. Don’t asked me his name, because when I saw the senior stylist title, I just crushed the name card and throw.

Back home, hb saw the back of my shirt and asked if I went to get a hair cut or a shower. The back of my shirt is WET!!! Because the senior hair stylish did not blow dry the ends of my hair. I AM SUPER PISSED OFF!!

Did I even mentioned for the entire hour hair treatment and cut, he went to answer phone, talk about tv show with his colleagues and disappear suddenly.

YES NO JOKE.

I will never patronize again. I will die die go back find my hair stylist even though he is relocate to a far place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment