Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DO YOU PLAN?

Do you plan your time?
 
I do usually. Such as on a Saturday where hub and I don’t have to go to the office, I would often ask him on Friday night what our schedule is on Saturday. Sometimes he get pissed, because he just don’t get it why must we plan everything in advance when it is a free day for both of us. Although he don’t like it, I continue though. Pester him with answer every Friday night. Haha! Well, it is true that getting a planned schedule can help make my time to be more organise, sometimes, I just pester him for fun. Those irritated face and tone of his does make my Friday night joyful. Ended on a good note.
 
HAHA!
 
I feel…
 
Planning is a critical factor in our life. A skill that is worth a fortune. This is so because there is often a saying that an hour spent in planning a task will save approximately three hours of work in carrying it out.
 
Do you agree?
 
Of course, it is not often necessary to plan everything we go for the next minute or the next hour. A too well organised life structure may bring stress and pressure. Long term planning, mid-term planning or short term planning are three types of plan which one should develop them in sequence. From short, to mid then goes to long term. Short term planning may be the task to do today or tomorrow. Mid-term planning can be classified what to achieve over a year horizon. Long term planning can be focuses on career and life goals. It is not difficult to plan but I feel it requires effort to accomplish those plans that are set in the first place.
 
Lets see mine…
 
Short term plan: have a good dinner
Mid-term term plan: stable career and have a kid
Long term plan: a bigger house and a bigger car
 
Perhaps the objective should stick to SMART – strategic, measureable, agreed, realistic and timed.
So do have plans?

Or at the end of the day it is just because I am a virgo (horoscope).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment